California Department of Transportation

Traffic or Work Zone Concern

Use this form to share concern or ask questions about traffic or work zone on the state highway system.

Your email is read during business hours only. This form should NOT be used to report highway emergencies. Please report highway emergencies by calling 911.

Select the county where the concern exists:

State your concern or question below:

Provide your email address (i.e.

We can send you a response if you provide your email address.