- Brian Domsic, HPMS Branch Chief
- Rose Cuellar, North/North Central
- Bob Kadell, Coastal/Santa Barbara North
- Harinder Hans, Far South/South Central & Mountains
- Marcia Corrigan, Los Angeles & Surrounding/Inland Empire
Department of Transportation
Division of TSI, MS #38
P.O. Box 942874
Sacramento, CA 94272-0001
Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS)
The mission of Caltrans' Highway Performance Monitoring System is to provide the highest level of data quality in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Who We Are:
HPMS is a branch of the Office of Highway System Information and Performance (OHSIP) in the Division of Research, Innovation, and System Information (DRISI) located in the headquarters building of the Department of Transportation.
California Public Road Data (PRD)
Statistical Information derived from the Highway Performance Monitoring System.
This presentation outlines the highlights of information provided at the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) Workshop given on March 12, 2013.