Transportation Programming Links
Office of Capital Improvement Programming (OCIP)
Rambabu Bavirisetty - (916) 654-2683
The Office of Capital Improvement Programming combines the State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) office, the Traffic Congestion Relief Program (TCRP) office, and the functions to help manage the projects established under Proposition 1B Transportation Bond Corridor Mobility Improvement Account (CMIA) program, State Route 99 Corridor program as well as the 2006 STIP Augmentation.
- STIP Funds Request Form (03/14/17) New!
- Instructions - STIP Funds Request (including Greater than 120% Requests) (02/28/17) New!
- New STIP Funds Request Memo (03/01/17) New!
- Current status of STIP/TCRP/Bond Funds Requests (4/10/17) Updated!
Final 2016 Interregional Transportation Improvement Program
Project Amendments and Allocations
Reports & Information
- Current List of Programmed Projects as of the January 2017 CTC Meeting
- STIP Planned and Actual Allocations for FY 14-15 (under construction)
- TCRP Projects
- Important Reports and Memorandums