Transportation Programming Links
Proposition 1B - Transportation Bond Program
Prop 1B Final Delivery Report
Executive Order S-02-07 (January 24, 2007) and Commission policy lay out requirements and expectations for the follow-up accountability of proposition 1B funded work. The purpose of follow-up accountability is to demonstrate that the bond expenditures:
- Were made according to the established front-end criteria and processes.
- Were consistent with all legal requirements.
- Achieved the intended outcomes.
The Final Delivery Report is intended to meet the last bullet above, to demonstrate the bond expenditures achieved the intended outcomes.
Process & Procedures
It is the responsibility of each project sponsor or project manager to understand the requirements and procedures. Documentation and instructions are linked below. The close out process is implemented by completing a Final Delivery Report. Blank templates are at the bottom of this page. The project sponsor/manager will work with the respective P1B program coordinator to complete the process as described within the Procedures Guide.
- Letter to All Sponsors - CMIA Performance Outcomes (November 19, 2012)
- CMIA Performance Measures/Final Delivery Report (November 19, 2012)
- Letter to All Sponsors - Notification of Requirements and Procedures (October 11, 2011)
- Closeout Process Flowchart
- Closeout Responsibilities and Procedures Guide
- Instructions for Implementing Project Closeout in ODIS
- Responsibility Matrix - List of persons responsible for program coordination.
Closeout Templates by Funding Program
Select the template appropriate to the funding program for your project. Follow instructions in Procedures Guide above.
- Corridor Mobility Improvement Account (CMIA)
- State Route 99 Corridor
- Trade Corridor Improvement Fund (TCIF)
- STIP Augmentation
- Intercity Rail Improvement (IRI)
- Local Bridge Seismic Retrofit Account (LBSRA)
- Highway-Railroad Crossing Safety Account (HRCSA)
- Traffic Light Synchronization Program (TLSP)
- State-Local Partnership Program Account (SLPP)
- Contact Sharon Ropp, Program Coordinator, Division of Local Assistance for final Delivery Report Forms at (916) 654-2858