Transportation Programming Links
Office of California Transportation Commission Liaison (OCTCL)
Greg Wong - (916) 654-2503
The Office of the California Transportation Commission Liaison acts as a liaison between the Department of Transportation and the California Transportation Commission (CTC). OCTCL provides guidance to the Department on CTC policies and procedures, and works with all Department Districts and Divisions to bring business matters to the CTC. OCTCL also provides guidance to regional and local agencies on Department protocol, policies, and procedures, and can assist them in their working relationship with the CTC.
- Next Regularly Scheduled CTC Meeting: June 11, 2013 in Los Angeles
- 2013 Revised CTC Schedule adopted March 5, 2013 (03/08/13)
- 2013 Preparation Schedule (10/19/12)
CTC Meeting Information
DOWNLOADABLE CTC MEETING MATERIALS FOR NOTEBOOKS, LAPTOPS AND TABLETS
- May 7, 2013 Revised Estimated Timed Agenda with Action Taken (05/14/13) New!
- May 7, 2013 Revised Agenda Vote List (05/14/13) New!
- May 7, 2013 Estimated Timed Agenda with Book Items Linked (04/25/13)
- May 7, 2013 Agenda Vote List (04/25/13)
- May 7, 2013 CTC Meeting Webcast (05/08/13) New!
- May 7, 2013 Combined File (04/25/13)
* Please note this file is approximately 50 MB in size and will print as one 1,128-page document, so do not print from this file.
- May 7, 2013 Individual File Listing (04/25/13)
CTC Meeting Handouts/Materials
- May 7, 2013 Yellow Items (05/02/13)
- May 7, 2013 Pink Items (05/09/13) New!
- May 7, 2013 Meeting Handouts (05/09/13) New!
- May 7, 2013 PowerPoint Presentations (05/09/13) New!
Items of Interest
- Status of Supplemental and Greater than 120 Fund Requests
- Status of Time Extension to Award Requests
- 2012 State Transportation Improvement Program - Fund Estimate (09/09/11)
- CTC Resolutions
- Department of Transportation Delegations
Prior CTC Meeting Materials
- 2013 Meeting Materials
- 2012 Meeting Materials
- 2011 Meeting Materials
- 2010 Meeting Materials
- 2009 Meeting Materials
- 2008 Meeting Materials
- 2007 Meeting Materials
- 2006 Meeting Materials
- 2005 Meeting Materials
- 2004 Meeting Materials
- 2003 Meeting Materials
- 2002 Meeting Materials
- 2001 Meeting Materials
- 2000 Meeting Materials
Send comments and suggestions via e-mail to: Caltrans - Office of CTC Liaison
This site is maintained and updated by California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Programming, for informational purposes only. The Revised Agenda and Caltrans Summary Report are usually available one week after the CTC Meeting. These documents are a reflection of the Departments' interpretation of action taken at regularly scheduled CTC Meetings. Questions and comments regarding information presented in these documents should be directed by e-mail or telephone to Caltrans - Office of CTC Liaison at (916) 654-6819. Official CTC documents and information may be obtained from the CTC