FLASHING LIGHTS MEAN....
- E.P. General Provisions (TR-0045)
- Special Provisions
- Guidelines and Booklets
- Storm Water & Water Pollution Control
- Standard Plans / Standard Specifications
- Examples of Construction details for curb ramp, gutter and sidewalk
- Implementation of the 2015 Caltrans Construction Contract Standards for EP (02/16)
- Automated Red Light Enforcement Systems - TOPD 14-01 (08/15)
- Visibility Improvement Request during declared droughts (09/14)
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act (04/14)
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act (Spanish) (04/14)
- E.P. Information for: Bridges, Earth Retaining Systems, Soundwalls, Overhead Signs, Traffic Signals, Lighting Standards, Culverts, Underground Structures, Earth Retaining Structures, Barriers (12/13)
- DIB-82-05 "Pedestrian Accessibility Guidelines for Highway Projects" (10/13)
- Revised Traffic Control Standard Plans (10/13)
- Implementation of Pavement Safety Edge (07/12)
- DD-64-R1 "Complete Streets - Integrating the Transportation System" (10/08)
- Processing Projects Funded by Others (07/07)
- HDD Contractors Notice (08/07)
- Validate Engineer's Stamp
Encroachment Permits Manual
The Division of Traffic Operations, Office of Encroachment Permits and Engineering Support invites you to subscribe to our listserver. When there are changes or additions to the Encroachment Permits Manual you will receive an update notification.
To receive e-mail notifications from this list, click here and enter your email address and other information required for subscription. Once you have subscribed to the list, the server will respond by sending you additional information about the service. If you have any questions regarding the listserver, please contact: David Lassiter
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for all the files associated with this symbol . Download now!
Hardcopies of this manual are no longer being published.
Please use this website instead.