Interregional Transportation Strategic Plan
Interregional Transportation Strategic Plan 2015 Public Workshops and Webinar
Please join us at one of our upcoming public meetings or webinar in November 2014. The Interregional Transportation Strategic Plan (ITSP) public workshops will be held in an interactive, open house format. When participants arrive they can learn about what the ITSP is, discuss questions and comments with staff, and fill out comment cards. Visitors can arrive at their convenience between 3:30PM – 5:30PM and move through the workshop at their own pace. A Spanish language interpreter will also be available at all of the workshops.
2015 ITSP PUBLIC WORKSHOP SURVEYhttps://www.surveymonkey.com/s/itsp2015
Written comments or questions can be submitted here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar - Caltrans ITSP Update 2015
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
1:30 PM-2:30 PM
To join the webinar, please take the following steps:
Step 1: In advance of the scheduled time and date, click on the following link to register for the webinar*: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6990013594196969986
*You may need to download the GoToWebinar application to your desktop computer or mobile device. Please allow a few moments for this process.
Step 2: Check your email for a message from gotowebinar.com and follow the instructions under “How To Join the Webinar.”
If you are experiencing difficulty in joining the webinar, go to http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Webinar/all_files/G2W060002 for assistance.
The Webinar ID is 124-017-067.
Further information about the webinar will be provided here in the future.
2015 ITSP PUBLIC WORKSHOPS
|3:30PM – 5:30PM||FRESNO WORKSHOP
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 (District 6)
Manchester Office, Yosemite Room
2015 E Shields Avenue, Suite 100
|3:30PM – 5:30PM||SACRAMENTO WORKSHOP
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 (District 3)
California State Rail Museum – Stanford Room
125 I Street
|3:30PM – 5:30PM||REDDING WORKSHOP
Monday, November 17, 2014 (District 2)
West Venture Lassen Training Room
1031 Butte Street, #118
|3:30PM – 5:30PM||SALINAS WORKSHOP
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 (District 5)
Salinas Cesar Chavez Library
615 Williams Road
|3:30PM – 5:30PM||FONTANA WORKSHOP
Wednesday, November 19, 2014 (District 8)
Fontana (San Bernardino County)
Management Center Independent Assurance Building
13970 Victoria Street
- ITSP Factsheet
- ITSP Draft Vision, Goals, Objectives Matrix
- Focus Route Development Strategy 1998-2020
- ITSP Intercity Rail Routes
- ITSP Intercity and High Speed Rail Integration
- ITSP Sample Highway and Rail Projects
- Statewide Transportation Funding 2014-2015
- Statewide Freight Network and Facilities
- Interregional Transportation Strategic Plan Status Update - Final (October 2013)
- Interregional Transportation Strategic Plan Implementation Progress Report to CTC - May 22, 2003
- Interregional Transportation Strategic Plan (1998)
- Focus Route Track of Projects - This list represents major categories of projects to improve key interregional routes to freeway and expressway standards. Costs are estimated and not reflective of current increases.