- Amtrak California
- California Transportation Plan
- Caltrans Property for Sale
- Caltrans Local Development Review
- Legal Expert Witness Consultants
California Department of Transportation
Date: December 6, 2012
Contact: Ken Paglia
Phone: (209) 941-6562
$306 MILLION APPROVED TO UPGRADE TRANSPORTATION
Stockton - The California Transportation Commission today allocated $306 million to 44 projects that will help ease traffic congestion, improve safety, and support economic growth.
“From one end of the state to the other, transportation projects are providing jobs and improving roads, bridges, and transit for people and businesses in California,” said Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty.
The allocations include $114 million from Proposition 1B, a transportation bond approved by voters in 2006. In total, $14.7 billion in Proposition 1B funds have been distributed statewide.
The remaining $192 million in allocations came from assorted transportation accounts funded by state and federal dollars.
Among the projects that received funding today were:
- Calaveras County - $45,000 – Arnold Rim Trail Cedar Center Bikeway Connection. Construct bicycle trail from Oak Circle to Pine Drive, improving mobility within the community of Arnold and improving connectivity with the existing Arnold Rim Trail.
Please see the attached file for information about all projects that received allocations
# # # #