- AB 1012 Implementation
- CADD Resource Files
- Construction Manager/ General Contractor (CMGC)
- Cost Estimating
- District Liaisons
- Innovative Contracting
- Manuals & Guidance
- Metric to English Transition/ Program
- Project Acceleration
- Quality Management
- Resolutions of Necessity
- Resource Conservation
- Storm Water
- Value Analysis
- Studies & Reports
The Office of Storm Water Management - Design (OSWM) emphasizes stewardship of California's water resources by providing:
- Technical assistance to designers on storm water pollution control implementation.
- Assistance to designers to assure compliance with Caltrans' statewide NPDES permit.
- Guidance and training for the implementation of appropriate Storm Water Best Management Practices (BMPs).
This page last updated July 19, 2011