The following documents must be submitted to Office of Project Development Procedures in order for the Project Development Procedure Engineer to prepare the CTC report which is submitted as the CTC book item. The Project Development Procedure Engineer will circulate the book item for review and approval by Caltrans Legal; the Program Manager for Design and Local Programs; Programming; and the Deputy Director, Project Development. District staff must be available to supply additional information and clarify issues during the preparation of the CTC report. Information can be found at the following websites:
*Submit the following documents six (6) weeks prior to the final date that agenda items are submitted to CTC Liaison:
1. Draft Project Report and the target date for approval of the Project Report.
2. Date that Caltrans approved the CEQA documents. Environmental documents must be submitted to Headquarters Environmental Program.
3. If applicable, target date for FHWA approval of the environmental document.
4. Draft Freeway Agreements (optional). Note: Freeway Agreements cannot be executed by the local agency until the CTC has approved the Route Adoption.
5. Final Route Adoption Map.
6. Vicinity Exhibit.
Submit the following documents by the due date for CTC agenda items:
1. A signed copy of the Final Project Report:
2. Source of Funding. If applicable, identify programming by fiscal year.
3. Updated Cost Estimates.
* Submittals for the November 2000 CTC meeting will be required two (2) weeks prior to the final date that agenda items are due. The submittal date for these items will be September 26, 2000.
Return to CTC Action on Route Adoptions and New Public Road Connections memo