- AAH Participant Testimonials
- AAH Program Brochure
- Program Application
- Who Can Participate?
- Informational Handouts
- Contact Your Local Adopt-A-Highway Coordinator
- Our Honored Volunteers
- Safety Bulletins for Volunteers
- AAH Regulations
- Litter Abatement Plan
The contents of all Adopt-A-Highway recognition panels must be approved by the District Adopt-A-Highway Coordinator before they are manufactured. Adopt-A-Highway signs are not a forum for public discourse or advertising.
- Instructions for Designing Your Adopt-A-Highway Sign (2 pages)
- Detailed sign rules and restrictions from the Adopt-A-Highway Program Manual (12 pages)