Concrete Pavements and Pavement Foundations
Office of Concrete Pavements and Pavement Foundations
5900 Folsom Blvd. MS#5
Sacramento, CA 95819
The Office of Concrete Pavement and Foundations develops tools, standards, guidance, standard specifications, standard plans, and investigations for the following pavement engineering issues.
- Concrete (Rigid) Pavement Systems
- Composite/Semi-Rigid Pavement Systems
- Pavement Foundations (base, subbases, soils, and other treatments)
- Economic analysis for pavements
- Traffic impacts on pavement
- Climate impacts on pavement
|Environment & Traffic||Best Practices>|
|Research||Nat'l Concrete Pvmnt Tech Ctr||American Concrete Pavement Assoc.|
Please forward any questions/comments/suggestions to Mehdi Parvini (email@example.com). Last updated 07/03/2012.