Office of Earthquake Engineering
Most manuals are saved in PDF format.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these types of files.
Office of Earthquake Engineering Analysis and Research
- Provides earthquake engineering and seismic hazard services to Caltrans' engineers
- Develops new and improved structural earthquake engineering analysis tools and analysis methods
- Evaluates and recommends new materials and devices for use in seismic design
- Develops and prepares structural earthquake engineering and seismic hazard related standards, guidelines, details and manuals.
- Seeking two (2) Seismic Advisory Board Members. Request for Qualifications (Rail and Tunnel expertise) accepted until filled.
- Caltrans' Seismic Design Criteria (SDC 1.7) and ARS Online
- 2014 South Napa Earthquake Report
- Seismic Advisory Board Reports
Statewide Alerts and Other Information
DES Division Links
For questions regarding the Technical Publications and Graphics Services Branch, please contact:
Technical Publications and Graphics Services Branch