Division of Environmental Analysis (DEA) LINKS
- DEA Home
- SER Home
- Environmental Documents
- Contracts for Environmental Services
- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 9:49 AM
Construction General Permit
Order No. 2009-0009-DWQ
This web page is intended to provide the latest information on the Construction General Permit (CGP), which was adopted by the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) on September 2, 2009. The Order took effect on July 1, 2010. Caltrans Stormwater staff continues to develop guidance and policy in order to adhere to the new CGP regulations.
- Water Quality Dispatch - This periodic bulletin, prepared by the Stormwater Program's Office of Stormwater Implementation, provides updates of stormwater and other water quality news for the Department. Click here to view the latest Water Quality Dispatch. To view and download archived editions of the Water Quality Dispatch, Click here.
- New Design Guidance - Visit the Division of Design / Stormwater Website for links to recently updated guidance and tools (Project Risk Level, Estimating for CGP, Erosion Prediction software, etc.) to address compliance with the new CGP.
- New Construction Guidance - Visit the Division of Construction / Stormwater Website for the latest manuals, templates, and guidance for construction projects.
|SW Program Sponsored Webinars|
|August 17, 2011||Caltrans Construction General Permit Compliance|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for the New CGP (revised 10/21/2010) - List of the new CGP FAQs. to submit additional questions
- Stormwater Management Correspondence with SWRCB - A table describing various meetings and correspondence addressing the latest CGP. Click here to access the table and links to these documents.