- Chapter 11 Local Assistance Program Guidelines (LAPG)
- Local Assistance Procedures Manual (LAPM)
- FHWA Emergency Relief Manual
- Functional Classification Maps (CRS)
State of California
Department of Transportation
Division of Local Assistance
P.O. Box 942874, MS-1
Sacramento, CA 94274-0001
- Funding Statement
- Applications Process
- Application and Forms
- Emergency Opening (EO) Versus Permanent Restoration (PR)
- DAFs Submitted to FHWA
- Request FHWA DAF Approval
- FHWA Application Process & Procedures: Part 1 - Run time 19 minutes.
- FHWA Damage Assessment & Eligibility: Part 2 - Run time 22 minutes.
- FHWA Online Training Modules:
- Previous Proclamations
EO vs PR
Emergency Relief Program
Application and Forms
Roadways and bridges on a designated federal-aid highway that have been damaged as a direct result of an approved natural disaster or catastrophic failure are eligible for Emergency Relief (ER) funding to restore the damaged roadway to its pre-disaster condition. As a general rule, items eligible for participation as a part of regular federal-aid improvement project under Title 23 United States Code (USC) may also be eligible for ER funding should disaster damage occur on a declared disaster event.
Page Last Updated: 11/4/16 1:59 PM