- Local Assistance Home
- Active Transportation Program (ATP) Home
- Senate Bill 99
- Assembly Bill 101
- ATP Funding
- California Transportation Commission - (CTC)
- CTC Adopted Cycle 1 ATP Applications
- Update Notification
State of California
Department of Transportation
Division of Local Assistance
P.O. Box 942874, MS-1
Sacramento, CA 94274-0001
- BTA - Bicycle Transportation Account
- Highway Design Manual
- Recreational Trails Program
- SR2S - State Safe Routes to School Program
- SRTS - Federal Safe Routes to School Program
- TAP - Transportation Alternatives Program
- Move Over Law
Active Transportation Program (ATP)
More info below....
LOG OF ATP APPLICATIONS (updated 07/01/2014)
ATP APPLICATIONS HAVE ALL BEEN LOGGED IN!!
ATP SITE INDEX:
Additional Webinar Information....
For additional information about:
To report any difficulty experienced in accessing Caltrans programs, serices or activities or any discriminations covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act or the Fair Employment and Housing Act, please contact us at (916) 324-1353 Voice; 711 TTY; (916) 324-1869 Fax.
Please feel free to send comments regarding this web site to the DLA Webmaster.
Last Updated: September 24, 2014