- Local Assistance Home
- Active Transportation Program (ATP) Home
- Senate Bill 99
- Assembly Bill 101
- ATP Funding
- California Transportation Commission - (CTC)
- Update Notification
State of California
Department of Transportation
Division of Local Assistance
P.O. Box 942874, MS-1
Sacramento, CA 94274-0001
- BTA - Bicycle Transportation Account
- Highway Design Manual
- Recreational Trails Program
- SR2S - State Safe Routes to School Program
- SRTS - Federal Safe Routes to School Program
- TAP - Transportation Alternatives Program
- Move Over Law
Caltrans Guidelines - Active Transportation Program (ATP)
Guidelines for the program are currently being developed by the California Transportation Commission in consultation with the Active Transportation Program Workgroup.
To receive notification when the program guidelines have been adopted or this page has been updated, you may subscribe to the Division of Local Assistance List Server.
To report any difficulty experienced in accessing Caltrans programs, services or activities or any discriminations covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act or the Fair Employment and Housing Act, please contact us at (916) 324-1353 Voice; 711 TTY; (916) 324-1869 Fax.
Please feel free to send comments regarding this web site to the DLA Webmaster.
Last Updated: March 21, 2014