Quarterly Review of Inactive Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the roles of the DLAE in managing inactive projects?
The roles of the DLAE are as follows:
- Being the point of contact for agencies with projects on the inactive project list.
- Contacting agencies with projects on the inactive project list to get them to submit justification forms, invoices, or deobligation requests.
- Reviewing justification forms and backup documentation for completeness and accuracy before forwarding them to DLA.
- Submit deobligation requests to their Area Engineer in DLA for projects with unneeded Federal funds.