- District 6 Home
- District 6 Profile
- Public Interest
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Site Index
- District 6 Fresno Metropolitan Area Map
1352 W. Olive Avenue
P.O. Box 12616
Fresno, CA 93778-2616
(559) 444-2409 (Fresno/Madera)
(559) 488-4082 (Tulare/Kings)
(559) 488-4067 (Kern)
District 6 ⁄ Central Region Scholarship Program
2013 Scholarship Information
California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) District 6 is pleased to announce the seventh annual Caltrans Scholarships. Students graduating from a local high school in Fresno, Madera, Kings, Kern or Tulare counties are eligible and encouraged to apply.
We are pleased to offer a total of six scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $2,000 as described below:
Four (4) scholarships for individuals entering college or a university who plan on majoring in a transportation related field. Applicants will have the opportunity to be selected for a $1,000 or a $2,000 scholarship.
- Two (2) scholarships for individuals entering college or a university who plan on majoring in a transportation related field and are related to a current, former, or retired Caltrans District 6 employee. Applicants will have the opportunity to be selected for a $1,000 or a $2,000 scholarship.
The deadline to submit applications is March 29, 2013
Letter, Application and Selection Criteria:
- Signed Announcement -
- Selection Criteria for the Employee Family Scholarships and Application -
- Selection Criteria for the Transportation Scholarships and Application -
If you have any questions regarding the scholarships contact Kelly Mertlik, Scholarship Program Coordinator, at (559) 488-7332 or at email@example.com.
For further scholarship infomation please visit the CTF website at http://www.transportationfoundation.org/scholarships/