D4 Small Business Menu
- Small Business Home
- Small Business Council
- Upcoming Work
- Advertised Highway Projects
- Awarded Contracts Search
- Encroachment Permits
district 4 Links
- D4 Bay Area Projects
- D4 Public Affairs Office
- Local Agency Directory
- California Office of Business & Economic Opportunity
- California Small Business Council
- California Small Business and DVBE Program
George Crosby, Small Business Liaison
Caltrans, 111 Grand Ave, MS #12L, Oakland CA 94612
Our policy is to promote and enhance contracting opportunities with disadvantaged, small, and disabled veteran’s business enterprises (DVBE). It is also the Department’s policy to ensure nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color or national origin. These policies were established to promote equality for all California businesses, in accordance with Federal and State Statutes and Regulations. We are committed to achieving these goals by continuing to be advocates for Small Businesses and keeping the community informed about the contracting opportunities within the State of California.
- Small Business Council
- D4 Upcoming Work
- Statewide Upcoming Work
- Networking & Training
- Useful Links
Upcoming Non-Mandatory Pre-Proposal Conference:
Port of Oakland Request for Proposal - Non-Mandatory Pre-Proposal Conference For Structural Inspection and Material Testing Services for Port of Oakland Cranes:
When: 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 8th
Where: Board Room Port of Oakland Building 2nd Floor 530 Water Street Oakland, California
Description: Bidders may obtain the Bidding Documents (Project Manual) for this project on line at the Port of Oakland website at: http://www.portofoakland.com/Bids
- Click on the Business tab, and then click on Opportunities.
- Detailed instructions on downloading the Bidding Documents are available at the following web address: http://www.portofoakland.com/DownloadInstructions.
- Any Addenda modifying the Project Manual will be posted at the same location.
- Proposal Due Date: Thursday, July 23, 2015
- Proposal Due Time: 3:00 p.m.
Questions? Submit questions in writing to the following individuals:
- Technical Questions: Kyle Brunelle 510-627-1381 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NDSLBUP & Living Wage Policy Questions: Donna Cason 510-627-1252 email@example.com
- Insurance Requirements Questions: Josh Shultz 510-627-1535 firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Outreach Event
Caltrans District 7, Office of Consultant Services, Program and Project Management and the Office of Small Business Program Outreach: [download event flyer and preregistration information]
When: Thursday, July 2, 2015, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Description: There will be three, 3-year on-call Architectural & Engineering (A&E) Construction Engineering, Construction Inspection Support, and Critical Path Method (CPM) Analysis Services Contracts valued at approximately $10 million each to be advertised between July to September, 2015. Contract areas include: North, South, and East/West Los Angeles County.
These contracts are federally funded and each have a 15% DBE goal requirement.
Where: Caltrans District 7 Building, 1st Floor, Room 1-037 100 South Main St. (at 1st St.), Downtown Los Angeles, 90012
Who: Prime Consultants, Sub-Consultants, Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE); Disabled Veterans Business Enterprise (DVBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
Pre-registrations are requested by June 23, 2015.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or Call (213)-897-7563
District 4 Small Business Update
Presented at May 15, 2015 Statewide SBC Meeting
Northern California SBDC Upcoming Events:
FEATURED UPCOMING COURSES:
Questions? Contact Ann Johnson-Stromberg, Communications & Marketing Manager at (707) 826-3975
Builder's Exchange of Alameda County Upcoming Events:
- Construction Industry Meets
- Aug 18th - 2015 Membership BBQ & Baseball - Oakland A's vs. LA Dodgers
- Oct 12th - Annual Golf Tournament
Contact Webmaster Site updated 2015-06-30