- Calmentor Executed Guidelines
- Program Brochure
- Sample MOU
- Pairing Matrix
- Public Agency Participant Application
A Mentor-Protégé Program for Architectural and Engineering FirmsInitiated by Governor Schwarzenegger via Executive Order S-11-06, this program is designed to encourage and support small businesses through voluntary partnerships with established firms.
The District 4 program strives to increase the participation of small Architectural and Engineering (A&E) firms in public transportation projects in the Bay Area region.
Our mission is to increase the pool of certified firms participating in transportation projects by:
- Providing business development opportunities
- Facilitating mentoring relationships
- Providing opportunities to learn about Public Agency contracting
- Providing opportunities to network with other consultants