- System Planning Database
- Park and Ride
- Transportation Concept Reports (TCR)
- Corridor System Management Plan (CSMP)
- District System Management & Development Plan (DSMDP)
- Sacramento Bus/Carpool Lane Network Vision
- District 3 Park and Ride Guide
- District 3 State Highway Bicycle Facility Plan
- District 3 Bicycling Guide
- ITS/Operations Plan
- SR 51 Preliminary Investigation
- I-80/US 50 Preliminary Investigation
- SR 16 Transportation System Analysis & Evaluation (TSAE)
- District 3 Goods Movement Study
Park and ride lots serve an important role in the transportation system and are an integral part of the Department's goal of improving ridesharing, carpooling, and transit opportunities. Park and ride lots are intended to make transit a more practical travel option, improve highway safety, increase trip throughput to reduce congestion, and maximize transportation system efficiency.
The District 3 Park and Ride Guide is an inventory of all park and rides within District 3 that are either partially or entirely owned and maintained by Caltrans . Please click the image at left or the link below to access the document.