Planning Division links
- Planning Home
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator
- Caltrans External Advisory Liaison (CEAL)
- California Transportation Plan (CTP)
- Community Planning Liaison
- District System Management Plan (DSMP)
- Environmental Justice (EJ)/Community-Based Transportation Planning (CBTP) Grants
- Freeway Cap Study
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Local Assistance Program
- Park and Ride
- Transportation Concept Reports (TCR)
- Transportation Concept Summaries (TCS)
Caltrans District 11 Park and Ride Map for San Diego County
park and ride facilities
- There are 61 active Park and Ride facilities in San Diego County.
- 32 of these facilities are owned by the State of California.
- 29 of these facilities are owned by either various cities, the county, or private organizations.
- Three donations organizations (Goodwill Industries of San Diego County, the Salvation Army, and Amvets) have donation centers located in 13 of our State owned facilities and play a vital role in our Park and Ride program by providing a security presence at these locations as well as keeping them free of debris on a day to day basis.
Bicycle lockers are available at some facilities. For more information, visit the SANDAG iCommute website.
* The map below may not load properly if you are using Internet Explorer.
View larger map>