- Strategic Growth Plan
- Outside Agencies
- Early Education Center - The Center offers spacious rooms for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers and is open to the public.
- District 7 Video Channel
Park 101, a vision formulated in June 2008, is a progressive urban planning concept to meet the unique characteristics of Downtown Los Angeles. It is an innovative concept to reconnect a downtown area that was split by the construction of the US 101 Freeway. The vision proposed involves capping over US 101 in the Downtown area.
Key stakeholders involved in making Park 101 a "reality" include the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), City of Los Angeles, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro), and EDAW (a major urban design company).
- Park 101 Concept Brochure, June 2008 (pdf)
- Park 101 Editorial written by Vaughan Davies, Principal and Director of urban design, EDAW (pdf)
- Take a Walk Through Park 101 (pdf)
- Park 101 Gallery Presentation (pdf)
- City of Los Angeles - Central City Community Plan (A Part of the General Plan) (pdf)
- Link to Inside 7 article regarding Park 101 Gallery Opening
An economic Feasibility Study funded by the State Regional Blueprint Program/Southern California Council of Governments' Compass Blueprint Program was completed for the Park 101 District freeway cap concept in August, 2010. To review this report, please click here.