- Strategic Growth Plan
- Outside Agencies
- Early Education Center - The Center offers spacious rooms for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers and is open to the public.
State Route 710 Sale Properties
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will be offering for sale a number of properties owned by Caltrans on the SR-710 Corridor.
This website is designed to assist prospective buyers to better understand which type of properties they are eligible to purchase, when and how the offers of purchase can be made, and in what priority a prospective buyer can make an offer.
Download the Information Flyer (Displayed Above):
- Spanish (Available Soon)
For questions regarding the Property Sales Information, please contact the District 7 Right of Way Office at (213) 897-8184.
Si tiene preguntas sobre la información de ventas de propiedades, favor de contactar la oficina de Distrito 7, Derecho de Vía al (213) 897-8184.
State Route 710 Surplus Property Sales Program Request for ProposalThe California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) received proposals for up to $1.391M from qualified contractors/proposers to develop, administer, and support the operations of the State Route 710 Surplus Property Sales Program. The selected Contractor will assist Caltrans with the sale of up to 42 properties (39 Single Family Residence and three (3) Multi-Family Units owned by Caltrans along SR 710 corridor in the cities of Los Angeles, Pasadena and South Pasadena) in accordance with the Affordable Sales Program.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on SR 710 Home Sales
For questions regarding the Frequently Asked Questions, please contact the District 7 Right of Way Office at (213) 897-8184.
Si tiene preguntas sobre las preguntas más frecuentes, favor de contactar la oficina de Distrito 7, Derecho de Vía al (213) 897-8184.
Questions/Comments on SR 710 Property Sales Information
Affordable Sales Program Regulations
Background Of Affordable Sales Program Comment Period
- Affordable Sales Program Press Release - 5/30/14
- Affordable Sales Program Press Release - Public Comment Period Extended to July 31, 2014
- Affordable Sales Program Press Release - Public Comment Period Extended to September 2, 2014 (5PM)
- Affordable Sales Program Press Release - February 27 2015
- Affordable Sales Program Press Release - 7/1/15
- Affordable Sales Program Public Comment Period Extended to August 24, 2015 (5PM)
Phase 1 Properties
Phase 1 Properties are not within the scope of the remaining project alternatives.
- • Phase 1A Properties are single family residences that Caltrans has determined are non-historic and would not result in any community impact.
- • Phase 1B Properties are all other residential properties.
Unimproved properties not within scope of remaining alternatives
Unimproved Property - These properties are not subject to Affordable Sales Program regulations. Caltrans may offer to sell these properties pursuant to the Streets and Highways Code section 118.6, which allows properties to be offered by auction, sealed or continuous bid to the public, or by sale or exchange to public agencies.