District 6 ⁄ Central Region Scholarship Program
2017 Scholarship Information
California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) District 6 is pleased to announce the 11th annual Caltrans Scholarships. Graduating seniors from a local high school in Fresno, Madera, Kings, Kern or Tulare counties are eligible and encouraged to apply.
We are pleased to offer a total of six (6) scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $2,000 as described below:
- Four (4) Transportation scholarships for individuals entering college or a university who plan on majoring in a transportation related field. Applicants will have the opportunity to be selected for a $1,000 or a $2,000 scholarship.
- Two (2) Employee Family scholarships for individuals entering college or a university who plan on majoring in a transportation related field and are related to a current, former, or retired Caltrans District 6 employee. Applicants will have the opportunity to be selected for a $1,000 or a $2,000 scholarship.
The deadline to submit applications is March 27, 2017.
Letter, Application and Selection Criteria:
- District Director’s Signed Scholarship Announcement
- Selection Criteria and Application for the Employee Family Scholarships
- Selection Criteria and Application for the Transportation Scholarships
If you have any questions regarding the scholarships contact Cody Miller, Scholarship Program Coordinator, at (559) 488-7311 or at email@example.com. For further scholarship information, please visit the CTF website at http://www.transportationfoundation.org/scholarships/
Statewide Alerts and Other Information
District 6 Links
California Department of Transportation
1352 W. Olive Avenue
P. O. Box 12616
Fresno, CA 93778-2616
District 6 Fresno Offices Map: