101/Willow Road Interchange
- 8/18/17 - Bicycle/Pedestrian Shuttle Service for Willow/101 A feature of the U.S. 101/Willow Interchange Improvement Project
- 6/22/17 - Caltrans has begun working on a project to reconstruct and reconfigure the U.S. Route 101/Willow Road Interchange
- Tree Removal Scheduled at U.S. Route 101/Willow Interchange
- Reconstruct and reconfigure the interchange, including replacing the overcrossing to provide eight lanes, sidewalks and dedicated bike lanes.
- Realign and widen the off and on ramps.
- Modify and realign frontage roads adjacent to the overcrossing to accommodate the realigned ramps and reconstruct portion of the existing sound-walls.
The project is expected to last about two years. Questions about the project can be sent to Public Information Branch Chief Robert Haus at firstname.lastname@example.org
Statewide Alerts and Other Information
Be Work Zone Alert
Save Our Water
California Climate Investments
Move Over Law
Register to Vote
Keep Your Home
National Household Travel Survey