SHRP-2 TIM Responder Intructor Training
SHRP-2 TIM Responder Train-the-Trainer is a 1.5-day course provided by the Federal Highway Administrator:
- Training is free.
- No federal or state funding is provided.
- Individual instructors are being asked to instruct one to two 4-hour classes per quarter in the geographic regions they work in.
Traffic Management Links
- Traffic Management HOMEPAGE
- Documents, Links, & References
- Managed Lanes:
HOV | Express Lane | Park & Ride
- Ramp Metering
- Traffic Incident Management (TIM):
CMS | Responder Training | TMT
- Transportation Management Plan (TMP)
- Traveler Information:
511 | CWWP