SHRP-2 TIM Responder Intructor Training
SHRP-2 TIM Responder 4-hour training course is intended to be given by two (2) instructors from different disciplines whenever possible:
- Law Enforcement - DOT; Fire - Law Enforcement; Towing - Fire; etc.
- No federal or state funding is provided for the instructors or the students.
- Instructors need to arrange for classroom space in their region and use the instructor contact lists that will be emailed to them bi-monthly to contact other instructors in their areas and arrange for support for teaching classes.
- A list of agencies in each city and county is provided below. The list will be updated on an ongoing basis as agencies are identified in a region. If you have information on agencies that are not listed in the spreadsheet, please forward the information to: Lawrence Wooster and Rafiq Al-Khali.
- After completion of each 4-hour TIM Responder training course, instructors need to log the information on FHWA’s sharepoint site. Click here for information: SHRP-2 TIM Responder training reporting.
- 4-hour Course PowerPoint - updated 6/5/2017 (388MB)
- 4-hour Instructor Guide - updated 6/5/2017
- 4-hour Course Videos (252MB ZIP)
- 4-hour CA Videos (80MB ZIP)
- 4-hour Student Handout
- 4-hour Tabletop Materials (maps, scenarios, etc.) (ZIP)
- 4-hour Student Completion Certificate
System Operations Links