The following sign contract is posted for information purposes, and is not meant for use by the general public. Sign/Installation Order Forms & Samples available on the office Intranet page only. Only authorized Caltrans staff may order signs.
|Contract Number:||Description:||Effective Dates:|
|1-14-97-32 (CA DGS search window)
Using IE or Chrome browser for the above link.
|SIGNS, ROADWAY-MANDATORY||8/29/14 thru 2/28/17|
Instructions on how to access contract information on the CA DGS website:
- Using IE or Chrome browser, goto https://www.caleprocure.ca.gov/pages/LPASearch/lpa-details.aspx (Firefox, in some cases, will not display the correct screen as shown below)
- In the search screen as shown below, type in the contract number "1-14-97-32" info the first field marked "Contract ID", then click the blue search button at the bottom.
- If you don't see the "Search for State Contracts" screen, try a different web browser. You are not required to log in as a registered user to search for contracts, but you will need to go through this search windows to get to the contract information.
- In the listing results, click the "View" button in the last column. All pertinent contract files will be attached on the following page.
- Questions, contact Don Howe at email@example.com.
Traffic Control Device Links
- CA MUTCD | Get Email Notifications
- Standard Plans, SSPs, & NSSPs
- TOPDs, Letter, Memos
- Traffic Manual
- Contractor-Furnished Signs
- Exit Number Signs
- Project Funding Information (PFI) Signs
- Sign Charts
- Sign Contract
- Sign Specification Drawings
- Specific Service (Business Logo) Signs
- Tourist Oriented Directional Signs
- Tsunami Signs
- Victims Memorial Signs
- Flagging Instruction Handbook
- North Region Construction Night Work Guide
- Work Zone Traffic Control Resources