Encroachment Permits ManualThe Division of Traffic Operations, Office of Encroachment Permits and Engineering Support invites you to subscribe to our listserver. When there are changes or additions to the Encroachment Permits Manual you will receive an update notification.
To receive e-mail notifications from this list, click here and enter your email address and other information required for subscription. Once you have subscribed to the list, the server will respond by sending you additional information about the service. If you have any questions regarding the listserver, please contact: David Lassiter.
Encroachment Permits Links
- Use of Department-Furnished Signal Controller Assemblies and Department-Furnished Software Programs on the State Highway System - TOPD 17-01 (03/17)
- Automated Red Light Enforcement Systems - TOPD 14-01 (08/15)
- Visibility Improvement Request during declared droughts (09/14)
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act (04/14)
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act (Spanish) (04/14)
- E.P. Information for: Bridges, Earth Retaining Systems, Soundwalls, Overhead Signs, Traffic Signals, Lighting Standards, Culverts, Underground Structures, Earth Retaining Structures, Barriers (12/13)
- DIB-82-05 "Pedestrian Accessibility Guidelines for Highway Projects" (10/13)
- Revised Traffic Control Standard Plans (10/13)
- Implementation of Pavement Safety Edge (07/12)
- DD-64-R1 "Complete Streets - Integrating the Transportation System" (10/08)
- Processing Projects Funded by Others (07/07)
- HDD Contractors Notice (08/07)
- Validate Engineer's Stamp