- Vol 1: General - Topics Chapters Overview
- Vol 2: Cultural
- Vol 3: Biological
- Vol 4: Community
- Emergency Projects Environmental Process and Requirements
- Other Guidance
- Forms & Templates
- Policy Memos
- Scoping Tools
- Training On Demand
- Acronyms and Abbreviations List
- Contact SER Staff
- Questions about the SER?
- Suggestions or problems with this site, email the website coordinator or use the suggestion form.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Adobe Acrobat is required to edit online forms and save them to your computer.
Last Updated: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 2:18 PM
Volume 3 - Biological Resources
This document is designed for biological specialists. It contains more technical information than Chapters 14-17 of Volume 1.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: General Information
- Chapter 2: Natural Environment Study
- Chapter 3: Waters of the U.S. and the State
- Chapter 4: Federal and State Endangered Species Act Procedures (411KB)
- Chapter 5: Mitigation and Monitoring (319KB)