- Brian Domsic, HPMS Branch Chief
- Rose Cuellar, North/North Central
- Bob Kadell, Coastal/Santa Barbara North
- Harinder Hans, Far South/South Central & Mountains
- Marcia Corrigan, Los Angeles & Surrounding/Inland Empire
Department of Transportation
Division of TSI, MS #38
P.O. Box 942874
Sacramento, CA 94272-0001
HPMS Data Library
California Public Road Data
PDF Files require Adobe Acrobat to view them.Get Adobe Acrobat (free)
WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES
Our workshops and conferences demonstrate our efforts to keep communication open and remain accessible to our partners and shareholders. We will continue to document discussions between stakeholders and share the outcomes as we move ahead and improve our processes.
In July of 2004, a study was done comparing the methodology in a number of states as to how IRI data is gathered. A survey was taken and 39 states responded with information about the methods, locations and frequency for collecting IRI data. The results of the survey are summarized in an Excel file.
HPMS Instructions for Updating Data Items
This publication outlines the Federal HPMS Program, Caltrans HPMS Process, HPMS Data Items Listing and Codes, Caltrans Supplemental Data Items, and many Appendix additions further explaining the process.
Other Data and Information
- Find data from earlier time periods: Click here to check the HPMS Data Archives.
- Check other reports (such as reports from the old publication, "The Assembly of Statistical Reports") Click here to open the Division of TSI Library
- Questions and information about this website: Click here to email the DRISI-HQ Webmaster with questions.
For information on file formats and how to download them:
Simple instructions as needed.