Transportation Programming Links
California Transportation Improvement Program System (CTIPS)
For password reset or login issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Amy DeCosta at (916) 654-7379.
HOW TO ACCESS THE NEW CTIPS (Oracle) DATABASE:
- The new CTIPS Application is optimized for Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 browsers.
- For Internet Explorer 11 browser users, disabling the Compatibility View mode is required before running the application (see FAQs below for instructions).
First time login instructions:
(1) Go to new CTIPS:CTIPS Oracle Login
(2) Change your password by using your CTIPS account Username and your default Password. You will need to change your Password upon a successful logon.
The Password can have special characters and is case sensitive. It must also have the following properties:
- Minimum number of characters in password: 12
- Maximum number of characters in password: 32
- Minimum number of numeric characters in password: 1
- Minimum number of uppercase characters in password: 1
- Minimum number of lowercase characters in password: 1
- First character of password cannot be a special character.
- Cannot reuse your last 5 previously used passwords.
How to REPORT BUGS:
- Using the CTIPS Bug Report Form, E-mail your comments, bugs discovered and necessary screenshots to: email@example.com
- Bug Report Form (provide detailed information of what you are trying to accomplish and screenshots of the error)