Transportation Programming Links
California Transportation Improvement Program System (CTIPS)
Current CTIPS (Foxpro) was recently converted to CTIPS (Java/Oracle) and is ready for testing. This web page provides information about login instructions, testing the new CTIPS (Java/Oracle), and how to report bugs.
Users should test the new CTIPS application to make sure that the business functionality they use in the current CTIPS is implemented in the new system. Users should test the application to check the actions they take in CTIPS such as “Amendments”, “Allocations”, “Time Extensions”, etc.
Users should also check and report the User Interface bugs such as the misaligned text box, erroneous or missing data, inoperable buttons, etc.
HOW TO ACCESS THE NEW CTIPS (Oracle) DATABASE:
- The new CTIPS Application is optimized for Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 browsers.
- For Internet Explorer 11 browser users, disable the Compatibility View mode is recommended before running the application (see FAQs below for instructions).
From July 7, 2014 to September 7, 2014
- Caltrans Users
- External Users (Partners)
Use CTPass credentials (sid and password):
Username: s______ (ex: s123456)
Password: Same password used to login to the network every morning.
Use the credentials provided to you by the CTIPS Support Group:
Username: p______ (ex: p123456)
Password: Password you received through E-mail.
How to REPORT BUGS:
- Internet Explorer 11 - How to Disable Compatibility View Setting
- Internet Explorer 11 Performance Issue: Users may experience slower performance when Internet Explorer 11 is used to access CTIPS. Therefore, Google Chrome is recommended for a better user experience when using the CTIPS application.