The Transportation Planning Workshop is a week long course that showcases how the Division of Transportation Planning relates and connects to the modal programs and other divisions within Caltrans. The workshop consists of presentations from subject matter experts, team exercises, and field visits of innovative transportation projects.
The workshops are geographically focused and periodically move from district to district. Each workshop provides a good highlight of relevant trends, issues, and projects that effect the host district.
Transportation Planning Workshop - April 2014 (Visalia, CA)
- Funding and Programming Transportation Projects
- Tulare County Association of Governments - Part One and Part Two
- Caltrans ADA Infrastructure
- Amtrak Thruway Bus
- Visalia Transit Center
- Multimodal System Integration
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Transportation
- Regional Planning
- California Transportation Plan
- Native American Tribal Connections
- Environmental & Community Issues
- LD-IGR and Current D6 Activities
- Goods Movement
- San Joaquin Valley Interregional Goods Movement Study
- System Planning
- Philip Raine Safety Roadside Rest Area
Transportation Planning Workshop - October 2012 (Emeryville, CA)
- Monday's Presentations:
- Tuesday's Presentations:
- Wednesday's Presentations:
- Thursday's Presentations:
- Friday's Presentations:
Annual surveys of Planning Districts and modal Divisions in headquarters determine Workshop allocations for the upcoming fiscal year. All headquartered Divisions that report to the Deputy Director for Planning and Modal Programs are included in the survey (e.g., Aeronautics, Local Assistance, Mass Transportation, Rail, Transportation Planning, and Transportation Systems Information).
Please contact the District or modal Division HQ Workshop Coordinator for further information.FAQs
Please contact Jeff Ng for further information.