Transportation Planning Academy
The Transportation Planning Academy is a week long course that showcases how the Division of Transportation Planning relates and connects to the modal programs and other divisions within Caltrans. The academy consists of presentations from subject matter experts, team exercises, and field visits of innovative transportation projects.
The academies are geographically focused and periodically move from district to district. Each session provides a good highlight of relevant trends, issues, and projects that effect the host district.
Transportation Planning Academy - April 2015 (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- April 20-24, 2015 - D5, San Luis Obispo
There will be a call for nominations in early January 2015.
Transportation Planning Workshop - April 2014 (Visalia, CA)
- Funding and Programming Transportation Projects
- Tulare County Association of Governments - Part One and Part Two
- Caltrans ADA Infrastructure
- Amtrak Thruway Bus
- Visalia Transit Center
- Multimodal System Integration
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Transportation
- Regional Planning
- California Transportation Plan
- Native American Tribal Connections
- Environmental & Community Issues
- LD-IGR and Current D6 Activities
- Goods Movement
- San Joaquin Valley Interregional Goods Movement Study
- System Planning
- Philip Raine Safety Roadside Rest Area
Transportation Planning Workshop - October 2012 (Emeryville, CA)
- Monday's Presentations:
- Tuesday's Presentations:
- Wednesday's Presentations:
- Thursday's Presentations:
- Friday's Presentations:
Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact Donna Pulverman for further information.