- Air Quality
- Overall Work Program Guidance & Products
- Regional Planning Handbook
- Partnership & Transit Planning Grants
- Regional Transportation Planning Guidelines
- Contacts for Caltrans Regional Planning, California Transportation Agencies, and Federal Transportation Partners
- Senate Bill 375
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
Prop 84 Modeling and Other Strategic Growth Council Activities
The Proposition 84 incentives are intended to help MPOs comply with SB 375. Caltrans is administering the funds on behalf of the Natural Resources Agency and the Stategic Growth Council. Thus, recipients are required to submit quarterly progress reports to Caltrans. Caltrans will provide oversight and routine monitoring to ensure regular reporting from funding recipients and timely project completion.
Prop 84 Tools and Forms:
- Documents Required for the Department of Finance Audit(see FAQs)
- Quarterly Progress Report Form
- Strategic Growth Council-Information on the Strategic Growth Council Activities and Prop 84 Grant Recipients.
Marilee Mortenson, Senior Transportation Planner, (916) 653-3758