Multi-Modal System Planning
- System Planning Branch
- Planning for Operations and Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Transportation Demand Modeling and Simulation
- Statewide Freight Forecasting and Analysis
- Statewide Travel Analysis Branch
- Statistical Analysis Branch
- California Statewide Modeling Advisory Committee
- California Statewide Travel Demand Model
- California Household Travel Survey
- National Household Travel Survey - California Data
- Census Transportation Planning Products
- Traffic Impact Model Manual
- Interregional Transportation Strategic Plan
SB 743 VMT Impact Assessment
Senate Bill 743 will require lead agencies to assess Vehicle Miles of Travel (VMT) impacts of projects. Data included here, from the California Statewide Travel Demand Model (CSTDM), can be used to assess VMT resulting from residential and office land use projects, and also to set thresholds of significance.
Examples to be provided in forthcoming case studies, will be posted on the Governor’s Office of Planning and Research website.
For CSTDM TAZ shape files, refer to the web application.
For VMT analysis/output file stratified by CSTDM TAZ, refer to the excel spreadsheet.
For more information on this project, please contact: