Office of Freight Planning
- Freight Planning Staff
- California Freight Advisory Committee (CFAC)
- CUFC/CRFC Technical Working Group
- FASTLANE Grants Program
- Trade Corridors Improvement Fund (TCIF)
- Maps and Reports
- Additional Resources
Freight Plans & Studies
- California Sustainable Freight Action Plan (CSFAP)
- California Freight Mobility Plan (CFMP)
- Goods Movement Action Plan (GMAP)
- California State Rail Plan- Freight Rail Element
- Regional Goods Movement Activities
District Freight Planning Fact Sheets
For a quick overview of freight-related information and issues in a particular area of the State, click on this map of California counties and Caltrans districts for the corresponding "Freight Planning Fact Sheet."
These fact sheets provide snapshots of current conditions and issues in each of the twelve Caltrans districts. The information varies by district, but it is generally organized by transportation mode – trucking, freight rail, air cargo, seaports, and intermodal transport – as well as other topical areas, such as land ports of entry and Trade Corridors Improvement Fund (TCIF)-Supported Projects, as applicable.
Attached to each fact sheet is a map of the major truck networks on the California State Highway System, including truck size limits and other restrictions.