- Office of Freight Planning
- California Freight Advisory Committee
- Freight Plans & Studies
- California Freight Mobility Plan
- Goods Movement Action Plan
- California State Rail Plan- Freight Rail Element
- Regional Goods Movement Activities
- Fact Sheets
- Specialty Areas
- Trade Corridors Improvement Fund (TCIF)
Bruce de Terra, Chief
Office of Freight Planning
Division of Transportation Planning
District Freight Planning Fact Sheets
For a quick overview of freight-related information and issues in a particular area of the State, click on this map of California counties and Caltrans districts for the corresponding "Freight Planning Fact Sheet."
These fact sheets provide snapshots of current conditions and issues in each of the twelve Caltrans districts. The information varies by district, but it is generally organized by transportation mode – trucking, freight rail, air cargo, seaports, and intermodal transport – as well as other topical areas, such as land ports of entry and Trade Corridors Improvement Fund (TCIF)-Supported Projects, as applicable.
Attached to each fact sheet is a map of the major truck networks on the California State Highway System, including truck size limits and other restrictions.