Per Executive Order B-32-15, the participating agencies and their departments are initiating work on corridor-level freight pilot projects within California’s primary trade corridors that are designed to help California reach its goal of a sustainable freight system.
Agencies involved with the California Sustainable Freight Action Plan include:
- California State Transportation Agency (CALSTA)
- California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA)
- California Natural Resources Agency
To find out more about our partner agencies, visit their websites!
Departments and Offices
The departments involved in the Sustainable Freight Action Plan include:
- California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- California Air Resources Board (ARB)
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
- Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development (Go-Biz)
Within Caltrans, the Office of Freight Planning is actively involved with the California Sustainable Freight Action Plan. Our role as an Office is to facilitate an outreach effort that provides valuable feedback from our small groups and workshops, allowing us to engage in a productive manner with our stakeholders.