The Economic Analysis Branch occasionally receives special requests to study transportation economics issues. A list of completed projects that are available for download will be forthcoming.
- Transportation for Economic Development Report, June 2003 [PDF]
- Transportation for Economic Development Report, July 2004 [Word]
- Confusion Hill Economic Impact Study, July 2003 and Map
- California Bypass Study, May 2006
- Economic Valuation of Environmental Conditions and Impacts
- Approach for Economic Valuation of Environmental Conditions & Impacts, Final Report, June 2010
- Transportation Benefit Cost Analysis
For individual Bypass Case Studies please contact Barry Padilla via e-mail or (916) 653-9248.