Con nect With Us
- The Transportation for Communities for Advancing Projects Through Partnerships (TCAPP) is a tool that can improve how you develop, prioritize, and inform transportation plans and projects. TCAPP is also a decision-support tool to provide how to information when it is most needed.
- 2011 Interim Report Stakeholder Workshop Materials
- 2011 Interim Report Stakeholder Workshop Webcasts
- Final Report, February 2, 2012
- California Interregional Blueprint Stakeholder Workshop Summary Report (0.6 mb PDF)
- Attachment A - Workshop Flyer (0.2 mb PDF)
- Attachment B - Workshop Agenda (0.2 mb PDF)
- Attachment C - Slideshow Presentation (2.7 mb PDF)
*This document may take a few moments to download*
- ;Attachment D - Other Workshop Handouts (15.7 mb PDF)
**Warning - This file is quite large. Downloading will require some time.
Please be patient. Thank you**
- Attachment E - Interactive Polling Detailed Results (1.0 mb PDF)
- Attachment F - Flip Chart Notes (0.2 mb PDF)
- Smart Mobility Framework Call to Action
- Approved Complete Streets Action Plan - Caltrans recently approved its Complete Streets Implementation Action Plan, a significant milestone in putting Deputy Directive 64-RI “Complete Streets–Integrating the Transportation System” into action.
- CIB Progress Report - A Graphic Summary
- Full Progress Report and Executive Summary
- CIB from the Rural Perspective
- CIB and Native American Tribes
- CIB Tools
- 2010 Stakeholder Workshop Summaries
- 2010 Stakeholder Workshop Webcasts
- 2010 Stakeholder Workshop Materials
- Management Video Highlights the CIB - Caltrans highlights the California Interregional Blueprint including 1) the statutory requirements of Senate Bill 391; 2) the integration of data from statewide modal plans using Geographic Information Systems (GIS); and 3) innovations within the Department like recent discussions with Google Transit to make real-time transit information available to travelers for better trip decisions.