Connect With Us
Geographic Information System Data (GIS)
- Statewide Transportation Projects Inventory (STPI) is an innovative multimodal Geographical Information System (GIS) mapping tool that displays planned and programmed transportation projects for all modes of transportation in California. Currently, STPI is in development and will be available in Spring, 2016
- Maps produced in support of the Calfornia Interregional Blueprint have been developed using data from the Caltrans Geographic Information System (GIS). Below are links giving access to the raw data.
- The Caltrans Geographic Information System (GIS) Data Library contains basic geographic information data as well as specialized Caltrans transportation related layers.
- The Long-Range Plans - California Interregional Blueprint (CIB) section of the library lists GIS data layers for the Planned Projects and the Existing Systems contained in Caltrans' long-range modal and system plans.
- The GIS File Name & CIB Map Title Summary Table is provided to help in locating the specific GIS data layers used to create each of the Associated Maps displayed above.