Call for Submissions
The Division of Research, Innovation and System Information is advertising a Call For Submissions (CFS) with Inititial Scope of Works (ISOW). Public institutions are invited to review and respond to this CFS 2014DRISI, titled, "California Department of Transportation, Division of Research, Innovation & System Information, 2014-2015 Research Proposal Guidelines." Please refer to the links below for access to electronic versions of the CFS and ISOW documents.
- CFS 2014DRISI
- DRISI CFS Question and Response
- ISOW for Project P927 - California Sensitive Amphibian Highway Crossings
- ISOW for Project P927 - California Sensitive Reptile Highway Crossings
- ISOW for Project P359 - Trip Generation Rates for Land-use Projects
- ISOW for Project P85 - Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Toolbox
Proposals must be
submitted by July 21, 2014 at 5:00 PM (PST). Proposals must be a fully developed
bid, with a clear scope of work linked to timelines (in weeks, not specific dates),
milestones, and deliverables. Each major category in the budget shall be fully supported within the bid.
If you have questions, the contact person for this CFS is:
Division of Research and Innovation
Fax Number: (916) 654-7517