Division of Design Home
- AB 1012 Implementation
- CADD Resource Files
- Context Sensitive Solutions
- Cooperative Agreements
- Cost Estimating
- District Liaisons
- Innovative Contracting
- Manuals & Guidance
- Metric to English Transition/ Program
- Project Acceleration
- Quality Management
- Resolutions of Necessity
- Resource Conservation
- Storm Water
- Value Analysis
Having trouble with Acrobat Reader or PDF files on our site?
If you see a blank screen when you try to view a particular PDF file, then you are probably experiencing an Internet connection/memory problem. Acrobat Reader does not use an hourglass to tell you that a document is loading - instead you will see a blank screen. Since some files at this site are large, you are likely to occasionally be presented with a blank screen. Have patience and wait until you see the word "Done" at the bottom-left corner of your screen. If the screen is still blank please try downloading the document and then try to open it from the local hard disk.
To download the PDF file and open it from the local hard disk:
In the browser, do one of the following:
- In Internet Explorer, right-click the link to the PDF file, and then choose Save Target As from the pop-up menu (Windows)
- In Netscape Navigator, right-click the link to the PDF file and choose Save Link As from the pop-up menu (Windows)
- Specify a name and location for the PDF file, and then click Save.
- Open the Acrobat product, choose File > Open, and try to open the PDF file that you saved in step 2.
Still having problems? Please contact us .
This page last updated January 15, 2003