- American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA)
- National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA)
- The National Pavement Contractors Association (NPCA)
- Asphalt Pavement Association (APA)
- Asphalt Institute
- National Center for Pavement Preservation (NCPP)
- Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center (TFHRC)
The Pavement Program was established to program pavement projects, as well develop pavement design, construction and maintenance standards. It also develops, evaluates and implements pavement specifications and test methods. The Caltrans Pavement Program Steering Committee (PPSC) provides strategic direction to the program, while the Pavement Management Committee (PMC) is responsible for establishing policies, procedures and practices for pavement design, construction, rehabilitation and maintenance. Under the direction of PPSC, Caltrans works with the Industry and the Federal Highway Administration, through the Rock Products Committee (RPC) to coordinate efforts to improve construction methods, material specifications and test methods utilized in the construction and preservation of transportation facilities.
Pavement Program Offices
Pavement Program Strategic Organization
Please forward any questions/comments/suggestions to Hector Vergara (firstname.lastname@example.org). Last updated 11/06/2014.