State Highway Account (SHA) Loan Program
Assembly Bill (AB) 1012 (Torlakson) Chapter 783, Statutes of 1999 authorized the use of unallocated funds in the State Highway Account (SHA) for the purpose of making short-term loans to advance the capital improvement phase of State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) eligible projects that are included within an adopted Regional Transportation Plan (RTP).
- AB 1012 (Torlakson) Chapter 783, Statues of 1999
- SHA Fact Sheet
- SHA Fiscal Consultant List
- SHA Guidelines and Procedures
- SHA Uniform Loan Application and Agreement
- SCO - Pooled Money Investment Account (PMIA) Earnings Yield Rate
For additional information, please contact Office of Innovative Finance.