Division of Environmental Analysis (DEA) LINKS
- DEA Home
- SER Home
- Environmental Documents
- Contracts for Environmental Services
- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated: Thursday, January 5, 2012 1:08 PM
Additional support for the Caltrans Stormwater Program is provided through several periodic publications. The publications can be read and printed online. They are also available online as Adobe Acrobat files. Below are brief descriptions of the publications:
- CONSTRUCTION STORMWATER POLLUTION PREVENTION BULLETIN A monthly bulletin prepared by the Construction Stormwater Management to aid all projects and operations in maintaining compliance with regulatory permit requirements.
- POST CONSTRUCTION STORMWATER POLLUTION PREVENTION BULLETIN(Published through May 2002) Published every other month, this publication is prepared by the Post Construction Inspection Team to aid all projects and operations in maintaining compliance with regulatory permit requirements.
- MAINTENANCE STORMWATER POLLUTION PREVENTION BULLETIN Now published
Published by the Stormwater Compliance Review Task Force to support the Caltrans maintenance staff in its efforts to achieve and maintain compliance with regulatory requirements for stormwater pollution prevention.
- PROJECT DEVELOPMENT BULLETIN
(published through January 2000)
Prepared as an information resource on stormwater quality issues related to the planning and design of transportation infrastructure.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Division of Environmental Analysis, Stormwater Unit
California Department of Transportation
P.O. Box 942874, MS-27
Sacramento, CA 94274-0001
Email: Division of Environmental Analysis, Stormwater Unit