California Department of Transportation
various images

Clark Paulsen, Division Chief

Conference Meeting/Registration Fees

Conference Meeting/Registration Fees paid with Personal Funds:

Employees can pay registration fees directly to a vendor and get reimbursed through a TEC as long as the fees are pre-approved and the appropriate documentation is submitted. Submit the following to the Division of Accounting, Office of Travel and Special Services:

1. Travel Expense Claim (TEC)
2. Detailed Registration Fee information along with receipt showing amount paid
3. DO-0002 Form "Request to Attend a Non-State Sponsored Conference "



  • If you are attending a State sponsored conference, the DO-0002 is not needed.
  • If attending a conference out-of-state, submit the FA 257, Request to Travel Out-of-State, rather than the DO-0002.


< Previous Page   |   Next Page >