- Local Assistance Home
- DLA Sitemap
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Inactive Projects
- Local Assistance Contacts
- Other Links
- PE Phase > 10 Years
- Program Information
- Project Delivery Report
- Recovery Act
- Reports and Databases
- Training Programs
- Update Notification
Safe Routes to School
Safe Routes to School (SR2S) Project Implementation Instructions
To implement a Safe Routes to School project, please refer to the following documents.
- SR2S Project Implementation Instructions [doc]
- SR2S Allocation Request Letter [doc]
- SR2S Finance Letter [xls]
- Construction Contract Award Information [doc]
- Force Account Award Information [doc]
If you have any questions concerning the SR2S Program, please call or email your District Local Assistance Engineer.
This page last updated on April 15, 2010.